Tamaravk

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dreams...inconsistant angel things

I had a dream last night... (and remembered it) about getting my paperwork done for writing my licensing exam. I was at highschool, and all the teachers were lined up on the front steps, and all the kids were scattered over the lawn and when the bell went everyone ran off in different directions.

One funny thing is the school building...it's not the highschool I went to. I've somehow invented it, and it's been in my dreams before. I could draw you the lay-out I've dreamt of it so much.

So back to the dream, I ran off in a direction too, and walked for blocks and blocks. Then I walked back when I realized I had left my purse and had no money and no cellphone. When I got back the teachers signed a few places in my book and I was off again. I have no idea what happened to my purse...or my cell phone...and I remembered wondering why I didn't get all this done while I was actually IN highschool so I wouldn't have to do all this walking.

Dreams are crazy. But I think it pointed out to me how I feel about this paperwork. It's kinda stressing me out. In fact, my eye is twitching. Not right now, but occasionally. Last time this happened it lasted several months and had Anton convinced I was crazy. (Before that he had just assumed I was, haha


I hope you know that Christmas is less than 6 weeks away and that means it's ok to play your cds and start shopping.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home