Tamaravk

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Summer

I still live here


I'm going to summerize my summer...for my sake. you can read it if you want to. :)

May 25-26 Young Adults conference (camping)
June 2-4 Camping with the Gillelan's at the Pinery.
June 9 Burgers with the Grandparents
June 23-25 At Julie's in Wyoming and shopping in Michigan!
June 26-28 Kingdom Seeker camping at Valens
June 28 Got my full G...I know..4 years later...
July 15 Set up decorations for VBS 2007 with Kristen
July 21-23 Brockville to visit Isaac and Richard
July 28-30 The girl cousins camping at Inverhuron
August 4 Living Worship at Anton's church
August 6 Balmoral conference..my 21st birthday...
August 7 Martini house bridal shower for Jolene and Laura
August 10 Laura and Dan's wedding!
Aug 11-12 Young People's camping at Pinery
August 17 Living worship in the Park
August 18 Calvin's birthday party
Aug 27-31 Tamarack 2007!
Aug 31-Sept 3 Family camping at Killbear


Uh..I camped 6 times. that's a lot. thats more times than I went snowboarding last winter. a lot more. in fact, I think I only went snowboarding twice.
For September..I'm becoming a runner. I'm also excited about boots. I love boots. And I'm definitely going snowboarding more than twice.

Summer..It was lovely..it can slow down a bit, I'm alright with that. I think I'm looking forward to seeing my friends again, because for some reason they are move available in the school months.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home