Tamaravk

Monday, June 04, 2007

Wow life can be complicated.

When I was 11 and she was 10, my friend and I had a 'crush' on the same guy. It was on one particular camping trip, and I remember sitting in the back of our van, waving and yelling at him...fully relying on the tinted windows to save ourselves from discovery when he turned to look. Then we'd fall back giggling as silly little girls do. We absolutely didn't care that we both liked him, I don't remember feeling any jealousy at all. In fact, it was more fun to have someone know what I meant about a rude kid with a mushroom cut and loads of crooked teeth.

But what do you do when you are 21, and this happens? I assure you, all the delight in having someone feel the same as me is not there. I think it could be a friendship ruiner, but i'm going to avoid it if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home