Tamaravk

Monday, May 21, 2007

My Dad just sneezed behind me as I was putting my fingers down to type...and it was similar to an explosion...so I feel a bit rattled.

Victoria Day at the park!! That's today, and we are leaving in half an hour...but I'm ready right now. Katie is still getting ready. She and I plan to sneak out since my parents don't want her to be 16 yet. Well, we don't need to sneak out, because they already said yes, but they said it like this,"I guess it will be alright, but why are you in young peoples already? I think you are in teen club until the summer" According to me, it's already summer. ahh

Yesterday, Katie, Candice, Julia, Nadine, Justine, Kira and I went to Christina's house in Dunnville, planned our camping trip, and then laughed for most of the rest of the day. It was really easy to laugh. It may have been the chocolate covered everything we were eating. It should be a good trip though, Nadine is super organized. She even remembered a first aid kit.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home