Tamaravk

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Today was not a winner, as I'm finding, as I sit here attempting to think about being positive.
Mom said that she thinks I'm too depressed sometimes. Um...nothing to really say about that.
When I'm thankful, I'm thankful to God, and I'm happy about that.
Blowing kisses to the sky...driving in the rain from Guelph to not Guelph.
I walked around like a zombie all day because Katie made me watch a movie with her.
But Michelle's grad party was really fun and we had this amazing layered jello.
I bent my head back and stared into the sky and smelled summer smells.
Today was a winner, as I'm finding, as I sit here being positive.

1 Comments:

  • At May 07, 2007 12:41 PM , Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

    huyayah!! that jello was amazing! and so was the party. It was fun just laughing and playing volleyball, and sitting around a fire with some awesome friends. Thanks for inviting me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home