Tamaravk

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Stories

Myth: You don't meet guys when you are driving, because, you can't talk to them even if you see eachother.

Myth: You can't feel like you've been hit by a truck unless you have.

Myth: You can't say the same thing to every person you see and mean it.






Harold: Sabrina, what are you thinking about?
Sabrina: I was thinking about the guy who I went out with when my heart wasn't healed yet from my previous relationship. I was at the stage where I wasn't sad about the relationship ending anymore, but I was far from being better. My emotions were gone..I didn't cry for 3 months, when I normally cry easily. And nothing excited me or angered me, or made me feel happy. I still laughed, and I still acted the right way. But the stony coating around me was undeniable. Poor guy didn't have a chance.

Harold: You're nice.
Sabrina: I couldn't help it.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home