Tamaravk

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Absolutely No Frills

Yesterday at work, I was sent to No Frills to buy cream for the coffee. On my way in, I over heard one of the guys working there saying to an older woman,

" Yep, All the bananas are green. Yellow bananas would be a frill."

Where would we be without humour?



oh, Quick tip, if you buy lots of green bananas because they are on sale, or whatever, leave them in the thin plastic bags that are available in the produce area with the top tied shut on the counter (not the fridge) and they will ripen much nicer and keep longer. We are banana experts at my house.


I asked my boss about vacation time...and he said something similar to, " Vacation time? haha, after a year of working here you get 2 weeks vacation. So where are you going next year?"
What a funny guy. Not to worry, I am so getting a vacation this year. It just wont be a paid vacation. And that's ok with me because I am a firm believer in vacations.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home