Tamaravk

Thursday, May 17, 2007

not working right

I....have a lot of energy.

Um, could you guys just take a minute to pray for a girl my family has been witnessing to lately? She's moving away, and there are problems going on we had no idea about, so if you could just pray for her that would be awesome. God works miracles...I don't think that moving away might will fix things, so my family is worried about her.

Things at work are ok. It's pretty amazing to have found a job that suits me though, I didn't think I'd be able to after most of my past jobs not being right. How is it that I knew what I wanted without even experiencing it? I had a dream for a place I'd like to work, not like visual images, just how it would be working there, and now I have it. It's awesome.
My only problem is everyones desire to have a pecking order. My boss would like it to be that everyone went to work, ignored what eachother was doing and just focused on their clients and pulling their own weight. It seems theres a lot of " She doesn't work as hard as me (and it's not fair)" going on. And also, " I shouldn't have to do that because I'm not an apprentice" So what happens when I'm not an apprentice anymore? Who will clean the toilet then? Still me, guarantee it. it has nothing to do with being an apprentice..just being new and easy to boss around.

The thing is, and the reason I know it will work out is, I can do this just as well as them, and that means this won't last forever. If I have to earn their respect, then it will mean more once it's mine. And if I have to prove to them I can do it, then I will, and then we can look back and say to eachother " You were so mean to me! " " Yeah! I was wasn't I?!" lol.


I think all those problems would be solved right now if we had more clientale coming in and out of the salon, because on busy days, there isn't anyone getting mad at another person for not working. or not working right.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home