Tamaravk

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Today

Ok..imagine sunshine, a cool breeze, clean hair and a whole day to just sit and read outside.

This is why holidays are important.

I was downstairs the other day, and Benjamin walked by, following a string that was strung all around the room. I hadn't noticed it amongst the mess, but he had seen the beginning somewhere upstairs and had taken it upon himself to figure out what was at the end. It was funny to see him wind around a few chairs, go under a table, over the couch, around the cement pillars and then disappear into the bar area where I heard,
"BAH!!!"
" Ahhhh!!!!!!!"

It was Zachary...who wasn't doing school. I have no idea how long he waited there knowing Benj would follow a string if he saw it.

Haha...I love my family

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home