Tamaravk

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Benj

Benjamin made a language.

Unfortunately, he can't read it, or even remember most of the words, but he's darn good at thinking them up.

He named it " Silver"

" Loss!" pla z'la f'la foo eek! losso foo G'leen."

That translated says: "Yes! My yellow bread and magarine! Please and Thank you"


I was cutting his hair this morning, and he said " Can you cut my hair like Zach's?"

Ok, history on Benjamin and his hair. He hated bangs for awhile, so he cut them off right to his scalp 3 times. Which meant a buzzcut and an unhappy me. Then he decided he liked long bangs. The longer the better. He was mad at me for a full day when I trimmed them during a haircut. Then he wanted to have flat hair, not sticking up at all. Anyway, so now he wants hair like Zach. which means absolutely gorgeous. Zach has the best hair ever.
I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with the demands of this kid if it gets much worse, but for now it's kind of cute.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home