Tamaravk

Friday, November 17, 2006

a lack of trying...or just too pressured

I like my weekdays better than my weekends.

I approach Monday badly, but once I'm into the week I just love it. And then Saturday rolls around and I work, which goes ok, then I go home and try to do the millions of things I need to do right now this minute and just wish I could sleep. (sometimes I do-and then I feel guilty) then Saturday evening it gets worse. And Sunday...just bad.

hmm....I wish my Sundays were lovely like they used to be. But I'm in tears by the evening most weeks.

I just can't keep up. I have too much to do but I can't prioritize.

So, tell me I'm messed up. I'm really sensitive too, so don't actually tell me.

I just realized that I could write on and on forever about depressing things and that I'm depressed and how this and that makes me feel. Thats dumb, I have always been a happy person. I could make amazing dark depressing art work. I could do that, but I know I wont. It's just something I realized today. I don't know if it would make me feel better, thus it would accomplish nothing. lol No one from my art school would believe I did it. They used to comment when I used black in my art at all.

Resolution: Focus on Joy.
First happy thought: I get to go to bed now and read my bible and stop thinking in this downward way!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home