Tamaravk

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Crazy Site...

datetosave.com

What is this world coming to?

That's not me by the way. We just have a common name.
I found it when I was doing the 'Tamara needs' google search. but it went a little random.

anyway, according to Google I have great needs...

1.Tamara needs to meet with Ben and discuss options. Ben, we need to discuss options.
2.Tamara needs a good..... Date lol...Calv!!!MOvie NIGHT!
3.Tamara needs people to be on this committee to define and share the work. Amen.
4.Tamara needs to live a full life without limits. mmmHMmmm
5.Tamara needs to catch up with the times and become aware of the new technologies of today. (i.e. Cell phone)
6.Tamara needs someone to just totally rock her world.Yes...I really do. Where the heck are you?
7. Tamara needs to be an RN. ...I had no idea.
8.Tamara needs more mate-. rial. (It was written like this exactly-and I don't know what it means.)
9.Tammy Needs Your Help Now. Where the heck are you!!?
10.Tamara definitely needs the lead role in something.

I've had the lead role in a play...I was Bottom on a Midsummer Night's Dream. siigh....I love shakespear. I don't love looking back on that play-I had to turn into a donkey, fall in love with a woman and sing by myself in front of a crowd of people. I am a different person today-I know it. I wouldn't be able to do that anymore.
Nothing that remarkable has happened lately.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home