Tamaravk

Friday, October 20, 2006

I have a diploma...cool

I can still smell that bad breath....
lol

Tonight was my McMaster Grad. YAY! I finally had a graduation ceremony. It was my first ever. In grade 8 Mom said this, " Lets buy you a dress and we'll take you out for dinner and get pictures done!"......I got a dress.........a downside of being homeschooled.

Grade 12, I didn't really finish, so I went to highschool...and didn't really finish....and so I finally had a real grad to go to tonight and I went. (Even though I didn't RSVP and thought I'd be denied entry.)

I sat by a man with really bad breath. But he was a smart man. And most of the people walking across that platform were very smart, but none of them seemed to care about their hair or weight or teeth or breath, but they were smart! So does it matter? Maybe you can't be smart AND beautiful.


What do you think?

5 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2006 8:13 PM , Blogger CalG said...

    well....
    i also had my graduation tonight, cept mine was for high school
    however, i was lookin good, and smellin good, despite a football game this afternoon *i showered between of course* and i am also kinda smart. i was an Ontario Scholar, whatever that means, and i recieved the Honour Award, and recieved my OSSD
    therefore, i am smart and bueatiful!

     
  • At October 22, 2006 6:09 PM , Blogger joel muiS said...

    And I'm smart and beautiful as well!

     
  • At October 22, 2006 6:23 PM , Blogger Ju said...

    dang... I was gonna be the one to say YOU are smart and beautiful, but laura beat me to it.
    I still say it tho!

     
  • At October 22, 2006 7:52 PM , Blogger justine said...

    and i say amen!

     
  • At October 28, 2006 4:21 PM , Blogger deenbeen said...

    Dah dah dah daaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!


    Indeed, you are.

    (I just had to get my two sense in)

    (do you say it cents...or sense???)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home