Tamaravk

Friday, September 29, 2006

mmmMarvel

My friends Riki and Candace and Qi Mei are my favorite friends at school. :) They know it too. Candace and I got parfaits at Zehrs and she dropped a strawberry covered in yogurt down her shirt. eeheeeheee We are going to move to B.C. together and find cowboys except maybe not her anymore because Mr. Handsome is turning out to be Mr. HandsomeSweetypie.

Riki has black hair and it's like 1 1/2 inches long and spiked. She's awesome and doesn't know it. When she started at my school I was really scared of her because she looked like "a meanie head" (words supplied by Laura) She's not though, she's exceptionally nice to me.

Qimei is the one who tells me she's lazy, then does twice as many perm wraps as me in half the time. "No, I'm really lazy, I go home and my husband cook dinner and feed kids and I watch movie. I'm so lazy." lol I tell her what words like "guide" and "observe" mean.

I don't think I'd like school if they weren't there everyday. They are the much needed humour break in the long days.



Today I wore high heels all day like a real hairdresser!

O.k...the other night while we were doing manicures I had this lady sit down in front of me and say,
" My nails need Help!"
and I laughed to be polite. Then she continued with
" Help, help help"
and I laughed again, thinking she was carrying on the joke. But it kept going...very randomly and quietly, sort of under her breath....Then she asked me in a normal tone,
" So, how long is your program?"
and I told her, and she said.
" help...help...Oh Yah? Terrific!..help"
and I looked up at her trying to not stare trying to figure out if she was actually saying help, and she started talking again,
" So, are you interested in nails?......help"
and I began to answer her and as I was talking she was listening with,
"mhmmm's" and "help..help..."
then when I had finished answering she said,
" help....Terrific! Oh yeah..Terrific uh Huh! Help."
and I looked over at Riki to see if she was listening. She wasn't..which was amazing because I would have lost it if she had caught my eye.

I think it was a chronic hiccup, or it could have been Tourettes Syndrome, either way I thought it was great. hehe:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home