Tamaravk

Monday, July 17, 2006

Interview

I have a job interview on Thursday...Kind of nervous. The girl from school who told me about the job works at the salon and told me she put in a good word for me, which is super nice, but it hasn't helped the nervousness much. If anything it's worse because now I have these expectations to live up to. :)
pray for me!

Candice, Justine, Laura and I went bridesmaid shoe shopping on Saturday. We started at 10:00 ish and stayed out until 2:00. It was hard work. :) I haven't been on a better shopping trip though, we all ended up buying a pair of shoes besides the ones we need for the wedding. We pressured Candice into getting these red "Dorthy" flats because she looked like a doll wearing them..aww! Laura and I got black and white polka dot dresses, almost the same. We put them on and were standing in front of the mirror in the change room and Laura turns to me..and after a pause says, " If you get yours, I'll get mine." lol. Her shoes that weren't for the wedding were pink pointy toed high heels- (Toe cleavage shoes) When we got back to Justine's we showed Brittni the bridesmaid shoes and she said that they weren't that bad. phew. :)

Today was disgustingly hot. Everyone was so slow too, they were even thinking slow. I am still feeling it so I'm going to stop writing. My mind can't keep up with my fingers.

1 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2006 3:52 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

    My Mom thought it was too low cut...when it was actually wide cut, not low cut, but I can forgive her. :)
    You will look super cute. Don't talk to any boys.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home