Tamaravk

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

O.k.....vote




Mullet...or not a mullet. ja, it's oma.





I had a bad day. :( I was on desk again, and being there today felt like when I worked at the General store. I made every mistake you could think of while working there. My first shift ever I set off the alarm and the police came. I left stuff unlocked, out of the freezer, lights on, forgot to mop...every single thing you could think of. Oh, there is one thing I didn't do and that's leave the oven on. yay!
Today I undercharged and over charged, gave wrong info, let a client leave without paying, let a client leave with a slip of paper that was actually kind of important...siigh..what else. forget it. There were difficult clients too. " I want someone more advanced, I value my hair." This one woman wouldn't settle for anyone but (insert name) and I had to be the messenger between her at the front desk, and my teacher in her office. Both were mad at me by the end.

Ok. enough pity party. Know what was good about today? I figured out where I need to go to get my art fundamentals diploma. And I get to cut Ryan and Anton's hair tonight. If they ever show up. :)
So vote on this haircut. eww.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home