Tamaravk

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Floor


On Friday I am going 'on the floor' at school. This means I will be moving into the main classroom from the backroom and I can now work on actual people rather than mannequins. I'm excited but kind of sad because I like the back room. We do a lot of the same things over and over, but it's way more relaxed.
Natalie and I permed out mannequins yesterday..that was so fun. It smelled really bad, but I think I love perming. The only perms I don't like are the spiral perms...It takes like 5 hours to do one head of hair. I'll see if I can post a picture of that... It's like cleopatra!
There..this is a picture of my first ever sprial wrap. It took 2 days. The one I did yesterday had even more perm rods because I made the sections the proper size this time. yikes. I really hope no one comes in asking for one of these in my career.
Congratulations to Laura for getting that job!! Big answer to prayer eh?

I so had something to write about that I forget now. Benjamin is sitting on my lap. :) He was spinning on of those uh..things that has answers for everything. I can't remember the name...but anyway, I asked it " Does Benj like me?" and he spun it and it said " No" and I was like " You don't like me!!?" and he's like " Yes, I do!! It's lying!" ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home