Tamaravk

Monday, June 19, 2006

Guy's night!?

Peter is having some buddies over tonight for a 'Guys' night'. Save me!

I heard about it and said, " Oh cool...what are you doing?" and Peter said, " Uh...we are coming to our house and eating pizza and drinking beer and watching a movie where stuff explodes." so..that's cool. I'm just going to go to my room and read my textbook.

Qimei told me that she wants a loose perm, with big curls, and she wants gray highlights. I was like, " Gray?? why gray?" and she looked confused and told me that she likes gray...so I was like..."ok...but you might look old." and she looked even more confused, but didn't say anything and we went back to our perm wraps and then she said..." Gravy?" and I was like ' what?!" and then it clicked...I was like " OH, you want Gravy highlights!" and I was right, she meant gravy, not gray. I've never heard someone describe a haircolor as gravy.
I've noticed a lot that she doesn't say the end of words, like "porch" That's another story, her husband works at a factory and they are having a 2 week shut down so he gets a holiday whether he likes it or not. I asked her what he was going to do and she said. " He going to be poor" I said, " Aww! it's only 2 weeks!" and she was really confused and tried again and then I realized she said " He going to build porch." but she didn't say the 'ch'. Nice. :) It's a good brain work out to talk to her.
I might be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home