Tamaravk

Saturday, May 27, 2006

S-S-SUmmer

I am slightly allergic to cats. I usually don't pet ours and hold my breath in the garage where they live. But today I had the morning to myself so I went outside to lie in the sun for awhile and Tish wandered up and I made the mistake of petting her. She would not leave!! I was out there reading my bible and lying on my stomach, and she walked around me-against me- about 7 times. Purring...meawing...being a cute little kitty. She walked under my chin and pushed up her back to rub against my face and I tryed pushing her away and she just sat down on my bible...then she got up and climbed onto my back and attempted to balance by digging in her claws..haha.. then she sat at my feet and reached out her paws and stretched so her claws came out and touched my legs just enough to prick... That was o.k....but then I looked back at her and noticed hair all over my shorts and on the towel all around. Up until that I was dealing with it because she's cute..but the hair is what drives me crazy. That cat smell too. When I was at Kev and Sarah's last saturday I was sitting in one of our lawnchairs from home and I said to a few people that when I sat at that side of the circle I could smell cats... It wasn't until I got home and opened my trunk that I found out that it was the chair, and that the cat had really drenched it because it absolutely reeked. What's worse is that even though I removed the chair, I can still smell it when I turn on my air conditioning. siiigh.
Colour class at school is finally over. The test yesterday went fine. Last week, I was studying every free minute, and so was Qimei, but she was scared about the test because she doesn't speak or read English so well. Natalie didn't study at all. So on friday Natalie was scared, and Qimei was so scared she didn't sleep the night before, and I wasn't scared at all. Big surprise when both of them got better marks than me. Qimei mostly guessed but got 98%. only 2 questions wrong. I was so amazed because she told me she didn't read the whole question, just enough to make a connection with one of the answers (multiply choice) and then she picked it. (!!!) Natalie got 92% and then I got my paper back and it said 88% !!!! I was like " what!!" But then I checked with my teacher because Natalie got 4 more wrong answers than I did so it didn't make sense. Turns out I got 97% so I'm happy I said something. In Highschool I never would say anything, even if I didn't agree with the mark. All nerves I tell you. grr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home