Tamaravk

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

This afternoon I watched, "You've Got Mail" (Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan) fell asleep almost, and so I got up and went to my bedroom and as I was lying there on my bed with the radio on I fell into that half sleep where you always dream and you are aware of everything, but it doesn't necessarily register in your brain, ever had that? I was outside (in my dream) in the sunshine that (I knew) was coming in the window and I was running down my street. Running is something I dream about doing but never am able to do for very long in real life. I was running, and the music to "Size Matters" was playing, which for some reason fit perfectly to my mood. That's a new country song, don't ask me who it's by. It's actually cute..I like it now. I think the sound of a song can often descibe moods better than words, don't you think? Have you ever been driving down the road, or walking through a mall, and because a certain song was playing, you felt like everything was fresh and exciting and it felt like you were in a movie that would have a happy ending? It was like " Yes! That song would be the soundtrack for right now." Anyway, the end of the dream was me running into the arms of the man I dream about...and it was a perfect romance type of thing, not sexual or hollywoodish...more long term, joyful. Then the song ended and a commercial started and ruined the mood. These moments only happen when I'm really happy and really relaxed so it's kind of cool when it does. It kind of puts things into perspective.

Anyways. I hope you are having a Blessed Easter and that you are feeling God's love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home