Tamaravk

Monday, April 03, 2006

I started at Marvel Beauty school today...
Mixed feelings about it. Actually, right now I'm pretty positive, but during the day I wasn't so sure. We'll wait and see thought, it's only been a day.
Beauty School drop-out lalallaaaa

I dreamt I had a baby last night. Not that I gave birth, but that I already had one. I've had a dream like it before..and honestly, the effects last for days. It was SO REAL. All day I've felt like someone is missing-that's how real it was. I think it's a motherly instinct...I definetly have a motherly instinct..haha. I'm proud of it..I really want to get married and have kids someday. And after a dream about actually having my own child, anytime soon would be fine with me. It was a boy. And not a new born in any way, I remember noticing that about it. Dreams are weird..don't you think?

I missed GBS tonight. (cries loudly) I really wanted to go...I've thought about it since the last one. Marlene had a migrane, and I was not feeling up to anything tonight until I had a drink. (oops..) (I don't do that often..just in case you were wondering.) So I decided right then I was going to stay home. But now I'm sad I missed it. It's probably better to get to school tomorrow alert and ready to learn, but I hate missing it. You miss a lot when you miss GBS. Isn't that true girls?

Well..I'm freezing.
Oh guess what! I got 3 mannequin heads to do hair on. They are so cool. Mine had greasy hair! isn't that so weird? I knew the hair was real human hair, but don't they wash it? Luckily that sort of thing doesn't bother me. I learned how to part the hair vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. Pretty rough day eh? Hopefully we will have more to do tomorrow...the first day of the month is always crazy-as I'm told. The director, who everyone calls "miss" (??) has to photocopy calendars, and start the newbies (me!) and register people and there was a workshop on hair extensions today..really stressful;)

Ok, goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home