Tamaravk

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Full of Humour

Alright, so some of you know that my parents are gone all week in Calgary until friday and thus I am "Mommy" ( Peter is just Peter. )
I thought I'd share some of the crazy things these kids say.

(Laura to Zach- in the basement playing lego, maybe) "But, I'm already married..."
(Zach) " WHAT!!!!!!"

Benjamin to Peter in the Van, " You almost killed me there, Peter" (backseat driver!)

Laura to me, " Can I have more icecream?" Me, "no" Laura, " Can I have more icecream?" :S

Benjamin to Mom on the phone, " Do they have lego there?"

Me to Laura at the grocery store, " What can we get Benj to eat for lunch?" Laura, " Hmmm...how about cookies?" :S

Zach, to me after I told him he couldn't stay up for Amazing Race, "*whine*I'm Not A LITTLE KID!"

I was putting Benj to bed the other night, and he was looking at what seemed to be my chest...so I asked him what he was looking at, and he's like, " hmm...nothing..." but kept looking, so I looked down and we were both just looking at my black-with-pink-polka-dots pajamas and I was almost feeling like like was getting weird when he says, " You pajama's look like they have chicken pox."

Annnnnddd, Benj came up to me with one of those paper fortune telling things that are square with colours and numbers and you do a flip flip thing depending on what number you choose and then you get a fortune...I hope you know what I'm talking about...but anyways, I picked Blue, then 5, then 7 and Benj opens 7 and tells me to read it (because he can't read) and I read out loud, " You stink, take more showers." and I'm sitting there, shocked, and he says, " Oops..that one was for Caleb."

On the whole, this week hasn't been too hard. Today I spent most of the day in the kitchen because it's Caleb's birthday and Katie's is tomorrow so I made cakes, and of course tried something new rather than sticking with something nice and easy... It was fun until I started getting tired. Oh, and I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday and couldn't turn my head to the right at all unless I turned my whole body, so I didn't drive anywhere. I mostly sat on the couch and read "Thr3e" by Ted Dekker. That was why I got tired in the kitchen today. I can turn now, but it is still really sore. I don't know if it's even a muscle, I might have pinched a nerve or something.


Anyway, back to 'my' children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home