Tamaravk

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I was thinking about my last post after I wrote it and realized that I didn't really mention trust and how that comes in when we realize what state our world is in. Isn't is all going to work out in the end Tammy?
Anyway. Thanks for the constructive criticism, Dan. :)

(there! A line! so you can breath!)

So I am wondering about writing in here now thanks to something. I'll tell you about it if you ask. It's just too bad you can't block people from reading blogs, eh?

I was sorry to miss GBS the other night... What I did instead was worthwhile too, but I haven't been yet this year. And I really want to see Sarah's apartment! And I want to see all the sweet girls I know! :( Hopefully next time.
I'm having a hard time finding a job. It's because I won't work Sundays. It's against the law to not hire someone for that reason or make them work on sundays against their beliefs, but it happens anyway. I'm not going to hide it either until I get hired, that's just out of the picture. I think if I don't get a job I'll just jump back into school and be poor for awhile longer until I can get a job with full-time hours that doesn't include sundays.

I hear, " Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an Egg...." coming from upstairs. Sometimes I love living at home, and sometimes I don't. I've been having 'house-longings' lately. It's where you are living in the expectation of something and the waiting is just making you have these spasms of energy where you clean and make plans and dream and run around. Its like a high. It feel like a high on life. The only bad part about it is that it seems to be the strongest when it's still a dream. When it actually happens it's great too, just less great? Or a different great.
Anyway. Benj just ran by making the loudest, rudest noise he could possibly make (I guess he thinks it's necessary to do that to get my attention ) so I'm going to go chase him.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home