Tamaravk

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Going to the ABA

Well...hairdressing is on my mind. Haha. I'm going to the Allied Beauty Association HAIR SHOW!!! In Toronto on Monday. I am so excited now-because I spent a long time reading about it on the internet today. Before I knew what it was about I was just worried about getting to Toronto without having a panic attack on the Train or something. Yikes..I hate traveling anywhere new alone. Actually, even when I'm not alone it can be bad.
My hands smell like Bounty...which is better than that black grease that was on my car's door handle, steering wheel and smeared into the material on the inside of the door. I was pretty put out about that, but I can't even complain about it to Dad because he and my brother worked on my car all morning-checking the breaks and fixing stuff--for free. So I just walked around the mall with black hands..eeww.
I finished the 30 hour famine tonight at 7:00 pm. It was absolute torture because I started at 12:30 instead of 1:00 on friday, so I could have eaten at 6:30, but I chose to wait until 7:00 when everyone was at the church for a mystery dinner...but they were late starting, and because you didn't know what you were ordering on the menu, I got 3 forks for an appetizer, then had to wait at least 20 minutes for the main course (a bun) Ouch..my tummy. Last time I did the famine I completely forgot about my stomach after about 6 hours and had no problems with it at all, but this time I was hungry the entire time. It only stopped while I was sleeping. And I noticed it every time I bent over or did anything faster than walking..like vacuuming...gotta vacuum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home