Tamaravk

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm almost done...

So today I learned how to do a 'Beveled Blunt' cut. This means that your hair looks all one length, but is in fact slightly shorter underneath so that you can flip it under so that it's less straight/less dead looking. Pretty nice. I hated blow drying it after though..I've decided I don't like blowdrying and that I never will. The only way I would like it is if I had some huge pipes that would let me have my elbows up as high as my shoulders for an hour straight. I can't do that with these arms.

Benjamin got home this evening from Oma's and Mcdonalds for supper in a fresh new outfit, and I commented on how nice he looked and this is what he said as he ran through the room. " Thanks. I had other clothes on but I threw up on them." And that is exactly what he did- in one of the tunnels in the playplace at Mcdonalds. Mom said a guy around Caleb's age (17) offered to climb in and clean it out. (Is it just me-or is that incredible?)

I really feel like I have no social life at all. I go to school and then I come home and do homework and then I go outside and by then it's supper time and after supper I talk to my family and read and do boring things like tidying my room. Other than GBS every other Monday if I don't have to miss it I see no friends at all. Just Katie. Because I live with her. I saw Michelle this weekend and Jenna the other night...first time in over a month.

O.k. Let me talk about the guy at school. (the only guy...because there aren't many male hairdressers anymore) He comes into the lunch room everyday, sits down, opens his lunch and starts complaining. He complains about getting parking tickets, the teachers, the school, his job, his car, his girlfriend (who goes to the school and is sitting right accross from him as he speaks) and about his lunch. And he swears several times in every one of his sentences. I only see him at lunch but the other girls tell me he is like that all day long. (hurray for being at the opposite end of the school from him!) The funniest thing about it is if he doesn't like red apples and anything that isn't individually-packaged, why doesn't he make his own lunch and spare us? (me) Ricardo quote: You have to be careful about jobs, I mean, girls come and go, but..."

Anyway..I'm going to bed

1 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2006 8:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hey Tammy...Thanks for the comment. I didn't know you had a blog. Looks pretty sweet. Your art show was very interesting and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for the invite!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home