Tamaravk

Monday, June 12, 2006

Long brown hair...

I am on holiday and I totally have 16 inches of hair falling down my back.
:D

I asked my teacher for a leave last week and now I'm on it and it feels so good. I needed to get away from that complain parlor. It's really bad, but on the whole I think I can survive another 8 months of this, so long as it doesn't get worse. I was SO tempted to say something today like " Can't we all just agree?". But I'm glad I didn't because I want to live until I'm 20. or longer.

Did I already write about the man who peeks in our window at school during class? Well, he came back. He cups his hands around his eyes and leans on the window peering in at us. If you look at him he stares back eyes wide..unblinking and won't look away. I tried to win a stare contest with him, but Miss told me he'd never leave if I did that. And my classmates didnt like me doing that either because he really creeps them out. I'm more creeped out by the guy who follows me around Giant Tiger when I go there on breaks. " Hi there, how are you today? Are you keeping well? that's good! Oh! do you work at the Marvels? Would it be ok if I dropped by and said hi to you sometime?" Uhhh..no! Once I managed to lose him and then ran out of the store and back to school. Later I saw him walk by the window looking kind of sad. Today I didn't wear my smock (Identifying mark) and hide behind some clothes until he left. It was like playing hide and seek as kids...except way more real.

Oh..I scared Anton. I was a bit overly dramatic on msn when he got on and he thought someone in my family had died.

We are leaving for camping tomorrow morning...not coming back until Sunday! :) Then Peter and I get the house to ourselves. I love that.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home