Tamaravk

Saturday, June 10, 2006

How's it doing?

I think all the males I know are watching hockey except the ones in my family. Maybe I should be the man and watch it too.

Nah

I made some shorts tonight. All of my shorts from last year are just weird now. Not that they are out of fashion because shorts don't really go out of fashion. If they did, no one would care about fashion anymore. They are weird because I'm a different shape than I was last year. Weird!

I just found out that John isn't watching hockey, and he's a guy. His t.v. won't get the channel.

I'm going camping with my family next week. I got a leave of absence from my teacher. I like that about my school...it's more like a job that way. I drew a picture for my teacher ( I know, sounds like grade 2) because she told a story a few weeks ago about why she wasn't at the aba's in Toronto and I had to draw it. Too funny. Maybe I'll post it somehow. I was happy to discover that I can still draw. haha

Benjamin is so cute...This morning he said to me, " How's it doing, Tam?" He has heard us say " How's it going" and "How ya doing" hundreds of times and so this is his version. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home