Tamaravk

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

30th post

This will be my 30th post. It's kind of sad that my 30th has to be typed out on this computer..I hate this computer.

School so far this week has summed up to awful. I don't want to go back tomorrow. It started getting awful last week when I learned some details from a classmates life and then another classmates life and another...and I left feeling all weighed down with what I knew. I actually felt heavy. It hasn't gotten better this week either. It just feels like all the energy at school is gone and everyone is on constant complain mode. (plus they all seem to have large, very serious problems to deal with.) The teachers are stressed too.

I Am so so so happy to be just sitting here at home. Home is really nice. I was sitting there in the middle of this afternoon plotting break out plans and I started thinking about the CYA weekend...It was weird how being there and being here are like different worlds. I had a hard time convincing myself that I had actually been away from school at one point. Pretty crazy. We take things for granted too often. that was a good cliche! But seriously, I am the only person in my entire school who has a normal happy life. Their jaws dropped -not- when I said I had 7 kids in my family, but that the kids in my family are all from the same Mom and Dad. And bigger shocker, Mom and Dad are still married and happy. It's sad isn't it?

Last weekend was fun-good memories to smile about now. :)
Haha..I got an email from a friend inviting me to a facial party and I totally don't want a facial right now-last thing in the world. I am around beautification all day long. I want to be invited to a mud wrestling party. Wouldn't that be fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home