Tamaravk

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Home

I'm home.
My house is so huge compared to our trailer...space is all around me.

On our way to church this morning we saw a deer running beside the road so Dad slowed down, and then this baby fawn ran out onto the road from the opposite ditch to the deer and they ran down the ditch and the fawn got it's back end stuck in the fence, then broke free (hilarious) and then they both galloped off into the field...it was so cute. I'm not usually all excited about stuff like that.

I haven't cut my nails in a long time...they are causing me trouble now, trying to type...I'm probably just going to have to cut them because they are cutting off my creative flow. lol. I'm going to leave the ones growing on my pinkies because they are curving in towards eachother..it's like the longest nails in the guiness book of world records..except less gross.


The week was really relaxing. I'm tanned slightly, I slept good all the nights except one. Katie and I had lots of heart to hearts. I spent a lot of time reading Boy meets Girl by Joshua Harris. And then I spent a lot of time thinking about what I had read. Katie and I made a newspaper everyday about what we were doing. We seriously had to BS a lot because most of what we did wasn't exciting enough to make the news. Zach said we should make a weekly newspaper at home. But that won't happen, guarenteed.

Peter made Candice food and I'm going to see if I can steal some.

Im back. I went to our church tonight. Ahh...home :) love it.
I am trying desperately to get my life organized. I'm suposed to be a 'good' board member for our yps, a kingdom seeker counselor and a 'not-friend-deserting-friend'. If you were to ask me if I was busy any day for the rest of the month I honestly couldn't tell you. I only know that on tuesday there is a board meeting here which means I need to get groceries tomorrow (mommy I miss you!)

O.k. Naturally the night I'm trying to get organized everyone online wants to talk. :D
by the way, Peter made macaroni and cheese. Gross.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home