Tamaravk

Friday, June 30, 2006

I finished the pie anyway

Funny things about today

I spent most of the day today drawing my classmates portraits. I'm not suposed to do spend the day drawing anymore...that was when I was at mac..not now.

I was totally completely organized all day long.

I am not exhausted, not worried, not stressed...I'm happy. That's not too funny, but it's worth mentioning anyway.

This pumpkin pie is giving me a headache.

AND I went and saw The Devil Wears Prada tonight with Katie. Oh wow...the verdict isn't out yet, but I think it was pretty good. Any movie that can get me involved is pretty good. I find I'm a bit desensitized to it all most of the time. If there's people being emotional on the movie I'm sitting there being critical of their acting. I loooovvve good acting. But this one's emotions got to me a bit, so I think I liked it. Theatres still make me lonely though, even when cozied up between my sister on one side and the old lady with the bad perfume on the other.

Drawing all day was so much fun! I was under a lot of pressure though, because when I was done the first drawing, my subject ran all over showing everyone, so for the next one I had 6 people standing over my shoulder watching me. WHOA. My hands were shaking. They all wanted to keep their portraits, so I don't have any left except the one Tyna did of me. (She felt bad that I was the only one not getting drawn...aww)

Anyway...I have to go because I am a hairdresser. (??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home