Tamaravk

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ha!!

I just got asked to be someone's date.
eek..haha it's so funny. I love it.

Oh, and I'm going to a Crow's concert in 2 weeks. First concert in a looonng time. Hope I'm not a party pooper. That's what Laura called me tonight. (my sister)

Benj, the other night at supper, was asked what he and his little buddy from next door were doing in the bathroom that afternoon and why was his little buddies hair all wet afterwards. Before he could answer Peter suggested that he and Kristopher must have been doing swirlies. And Benj smiles and says " Yup!!" Then Peter asked him if he even knew what a swirly was, and he says, " Yes I do! It's when you stick the other guys head in the toilet, and flush!" (big wide grin)


My Mom was like " GASP Benjamin! you didn't!!!"

He's cute. I forget what they were actually doing, but it was probably Benj doing Kris's hair. Don't laugh, he's really good. He does mine once in awhile. And he really likes clothes. He wasn't going to be P/C's rind bearer until he heard that he gets to wear a tux.

Anyway...just had to yell that. Michelle if you are reading this, scroll down!;)

5 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2006 4:01 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

    Laurs, come on, Obviously I wrote 'someone' because I can't say on this blog yet. butt...talk to you on msn for sure!!;);)

     
  • At July 13, 2006 8:57 PM , Blogger joel muiS said...

    Ohmygoodness! Likeyoutotalyhavetotellmewhoaskedyouout!
    :D
    *ahem... sorry.

    Congrats ;) ...unless of course the guy is a twit

     
  • At July 14, 2006 8:17 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

    Ok..more details..it wasn't him who asked me, it was someone asking for him. And I'm pretty sure it's a one time thing. :S

     
  • At July 14, 2006 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha, Im getting a KICK out of this!!! lol. But hey, it doesn't have to be a one time thing if you don't want it to be.....:)

     
  • At July 15, 2006 7:05 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

    LOL!!
    you just want me for a sister in law.

    Keep blogging, you have a way with words.;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home