Tamaravk

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Soy milk is baaad

I've discovered that it's soy milk that's making my heart race every day and not because I was thinking about a guy.

hurray!

My Mom made granola one time and when I ate it the same thing happened. It was like exercising without moving. I stopped eating it after I decided it was probably bad for me.
Well this time it's been affecting my school! You need steady hands to do everything with hairdressing and the racing heart was accompanied by trembly hands.

I'm just glad it wasn't anxiety or a heart problem.

On another note, my friend wants to set me up with someone. I said no.

My other friend and future sister in law is open to however, because she has good taste. ( <3 )

Anton just told me that I'm delusional. I asked him how to avoid being delusional and he said, " Um, you just have to be really careful." We are talking about guys and he said that I'll probably know when I find someone right because of a tight throat, sweaty palms and finding it hard to breath. What would I do without him!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home