Tamaravk

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Beauty School Drama Queens ya ya

I heard about an opportunity to paint caricatures on a wall in Ottawa for a girl at school. That would be crazy amazing.

I applied makeup and did manicures tonight for 4 hours at an Avon convention with some people from school and my teacher...that was fun. I think I could do that a lot and not get too tired of it. It would have been better if that lady hadn't stolen our Pepsi though. The one lady who's nails I did wants me to sell Avon. She's been selling it for years full time and sells more than $12,000 a year so she gets to go to a huge dinner tomorrow in honour of the sellers like her.

My problem is that I only about 50% of the Avon products I buy. I've never bought a lip product from them that I liked. So it might be like lying trying to sell it. (Seriously, I put on lip gloss, and my lips are stuck together. uh huh..it's ok, I don't need to talk or anything like that..great product!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home