Tamaravk

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Epilating by Tamara

Tomorrow I am buying a wax melter for hair waxing. I had three things that I wanted to buy all at the same time, (Cell phone, Camera, and the wax machine) and I decided on buying the item that will help me make money rather than suck it out of me. So even though I need them all sort of...it seemed smarter to start eyebrow waxing here at home. I try to do the smart thing occasionally, for my Dad's sake. I think his minimal grey hair comes from me. heehee

So if you want your eyebrows, chin, upper lip or the top of your nose waxed, let me know :) I know of one brave man who is going to let me wax the back of his neck after his next haircut. The place where I usually just shave it will now be smoother longer! I shouldn't say brave, because waxing isn't that painful. seriously. It's more of a surprise.

The people at school told me that the weather last night was amazing...but I didn't see or hear any of it. I woke up to my alarm at 7:00 and heard a really long loud boom (ahem..thunder) then I jumped in the shower and went to school and by then it was a mere spattering of rain. I remember thinking (for a split second) that my Mom should have woken me up to see it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home