Tamaravk

Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm cursed with wells!

Well, turns out most of the guys I know are smart and beautiful, and the girls are humble... That makes it sound like I know about 3 guys, because if that were true, then having 2 guys say they were smart and beautiful really is most of the guys I know.
But I know more than 3 guys, so I guess my first sentence was a lie.


I am going to have the most amazing portfolio ever. When I am almost done school I need to hand it in. I have about 3 1/2 months to make it. teehee.

The fall colors in Burlington are beautiful right now...I almost hit the mini van in front of me while I was looking at them. That would have been bad because that mini van had lots of expensive sound equipment in it. It would have been bad for my car too. And I don't think I would have been able to get over it. So anyway. I love fall. mmmhmm.

My sister:
" AHhh! heehahahe!! It's like, Waaaahhh cathunk WhoootWOOTblachm..hahahahaha! Siigh!"

My other sister is funny too. But I find it hard to remember everything she says because it's usually long winded and complicated. I laugh at the time, and then forget. Caleb remembers everything. He remembered the stupid thing I said in the car on the way to school the other day and said it at the dinner table tonight. wheeeee

I have a big test on wednesday. but I forgot to bring my textbook home. So I went to Peter and Candice's and cut hair and watched corner gas. And I was this happy about not studying electricity

:D

bye!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home