Tamaravk

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I miss you

So last week Sharlene came over and I braided her hair in 114 little braids. It took four and a half hours. My brother figured out all the facts, like how many feet of braiding it was in total and whatever. It looks cool though, I'm going to try to get a picture on here eventually.

I did really well on my Practical Exams this week....PHEW. One of my huge November events is over. Only 5 more to go.
Oh-I still don't have MSN. We have a 1997-2000 version on this computer, but it doesn't work. I think it quit working on New Years Eve 1999. Really.

I saw the movie Nacho Libre tonight. CRAZY. I had to cover my eyes for the fighting parts. I hate watching wrestling. Especially when they pick up eachother upside down and smash their heads on the ground. The Movie Fly Away Home has a really bad wrestling scene with that happening. There's a loud crunch and everything. I can't stand it.

"I'm singing at the party.....It's my turn to sing....at the parrrty"

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home