Tamaravk

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I told my family that we were taking family pictures after church this morning.
Benj ran in some mud around the church.
So did Laura.


But besides that it turned out ok.
I was looking at the pictures after and thought it would have looked much nicer outside with natural lighting, but there was no way everyone would agree after already standing for 10, 10!!! pictures.

There is a sweet little baby at church named Amber. She's over a year old, so she can talk a bit. She's a foster child with a family from church and they've had her for a while now, and I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. If it were possible I would adopt her. She always puts her arms out to me to carry her when she sees me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home