Tamaravk

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

mmmhmmm...

This is the most beautiful time of year...I can't believe how blown away I am every Fall by the colors and the crispness of the air. I love the smell of Winter when I first step outside, and the wind blowing the leaves down all around me. I love starting to wear sweaters again. I love that even though it's a time where everything seems to be dying, there is so much hope because everything is being preserved and protected until Spring comes. When a Christian goes through a struggle, God blankets him, and prepares him, and is the hope for him that Spring is coming again.

3 Comments:

  • At September 25, 2007 10:55 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

    essentially fall is my favorite time of the year, weather-wise, and I'm glad to see that you feel the same way.

     
  • At September 25, 2007 3:22 PM , Blogger justine said...

    ME TOO!!!
    except then i get really grumpy when it's still summery weather when it's supposed to be fall, because i really like to wear sweaters...

     
  • At September 26, 2007 9:10 AM , Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

    i love sweaters! and bundling up. and the falls colors across from my house are getting beautiful! i love fall...and i really liked your last part about how God covers us and prepares us and gives us hope for spring. i needed that:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home