Tamaravk

Monday, December 25, 2006

It's that time of year...

Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!

Occassionally I play match maker, and this is one of those times. It's never brought on by my own genious, but by something both members of the match have said. It's great because it's partly their fault that way. I just listen closely. Forget knowing your friends well enough to pair them off, I'm not gifted that way.

Neither of them know who the other is, which is the hardest part of setting up a blind date. (I actually think they have a clue, but I'm not confirming anything) It's fun because it's almost like having my own romance. WOW..that sounded pathetic. It's more like I get to play a part in a REAL story, instead of in a book or a movie. And it's really exciting.

So. Hope you are having a great Christmas and that you don't have to work on a stupid project or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home