Tamaravk

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We got a new phone

And it's cordless.
The first time my huge family has ever had a cordless phone. I've had trouble for 20 years to have a private conversation. yes. Not that I have too many that need to be secret, but you know what I mean. It gets annoying when you get off the phone and the 6 people who have gathered in the room say things like, " Who was that?" " Rebecca who?" "Your going to be home for dinnner, right?!"

So anyway, my brother Benjamin thinks he knows everything. His ego has been growing for a while now, and it's beginning to be too big for his body. and his brain. He was putting a record on at my Grandparents house on their record player, and he had no idea what he was doing, so I did most of it and then told him, " ok, The song is good, the volume is good, and the record is good...don't touch" and he turns to me and says, " Tam. I know more about this than you do."

ha.....

Today, he was trying out the new phone, and decided to call his buddy Kristopher. Mom helped him dial the number, then handed it to him. " Hello? Kristopher!?"
We told him he should wait for Kristopher to pick up before he started talking...he barely gives us a look and continues, " Kristopher, it's Benjamin Speaking. Kristopher? Are you there? Kristopher...helllooooo" And we asked him if it was ringing, and he said it was, and then he said, " I have to, so he knows who's calling. He has CALLER DISPLAY"

At this moment, he and Laura are taking turns hiding the phone and sending the other to find it guided only by the phone's beep. aahh...I wish I was out of this house and not doing a project. I can't even blame myself and get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home