Tamaravk

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Goals

Tonight I'm going to write out 100 goals for myself. A girl at school did this when she was 13 and has made it through 55 of them so far. That's a big accomplishment. She's 19 now, but some of them are goals similar to 'quit chocolate for a year'. That would make the going slow.
I won't be putting that one on mine...I don't see the point of going a year without chocolate.


Rebecca came over and we napped all afternoon. It's nice to have a friend you can nap with, because it means you are comfortable with eachother and don't need to talk every minute.

This morning in church, the minister was talking, and I had the song " All I Can Do" by Chantel Kreviazuk stuck in my head, and right at the replay in my head of " all I can do is love you to pieces.." the minister said, " And we are called to love Him to pieces"

Whoa!? It's so weird when that happens. I've had it where the sentence in the book I'm reading matches what the man on the radio is saying as I read it. The cool thing is I will now think about loving God to pieces when I hear that song. It might make me like that song.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home