Tamaravk

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quotes

At GBS last night we were talking about everything as usual, when Laura said, " yeah..it's like a watermelon coming out of a ...melon." about giving birth. :0 Marlene and Mark are So having a girl. We know it.

I cut my finger at school today. It's a hairdressing school-we are around scissors all day long- and yet the only bandaid I was able to find was in the purse of one of my classmate's mom. It had been in there a long time too. It looked a bit like how a gum wrapper looks after you crush it up a bunch of times, spit on it, and hold it in your palm all day long.

But it worked, so I won't complain. I should probably bring my own bandaids, except I'd be handing them out so often I wouldn't have any when I need them. Wait...maybe the other girls had bandaids but wouldn't give me any for that reason! ..that's eye opening... I do that with tylenol and advil. I don't bring any because I just hand them out at the first request and pretty soon they are all gone and I get home and my Mother wonders what I'm going through to need that much medication.

5 Comments:

  • At January 09, 2007 3:32 PM , Blogger CalG said...

    cant trust those hairdressers

     
  • At January 10, 2007 8:33 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

    are you on drugs? I knew it!

     
  • At January 10, 2007 2:19 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

    They are all about false impressions

    I'm cousins with Mark Anthony!

    Oh. A LEMON. Sure sounded like Melon. Which is why I remembered it of course.

    I am not on drugs!!

     
  • At January 10, 2007 3:57 PM , Blogger Ben said...

    guess what?
    melon and lemon have the same letters in them! a mistake anyone could make i guess...
    you should be careful not to use scissors while you're on all those drugs. i don't think I'LL be asking YOU for a haircut until you straighten up and fly right.

    ONLY KIDDING!

     
  • At January 11, 2007 1:22 PM , Blogger michelle v said...

    aww tam, I'd share my tylenol with you! as long as you dont mind that I spit on it and held it in my hand all day :p

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home