Tamaravk

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Baby

I just love babies...
I love they way they look around, and crawl, and their expressions and how they see things and how they smell. mmhmm. I would much rather change a baby then clean up after a dog. I like it because they are people, and you never know how much they are taking in at that point. It's possible that they will remember everything and it will all come back to haunt you later.
" I remember when I was 3 you told me that dogs were boys and cats were girls."


I was told that as a kid. And that you had to take a bath in pee to get rid of the skunk smell if one happened to spray you. I think that was from my Grandpa.

Amber was sick this morning...:( poor pooky. I said that in a grownup way, not in a cutsy tone of voice. I hate it when parents are like " HeyBoofy! you wanna pway with daddy? Where's daddy? Where's Daddy? Wanna Pway with Daddy? Ya!? Yaaaa??!"

I mean, it's sometimes alright, but there is a time and place for everything. I'm a firm believer that kids know more than you think they do. Especially kids like my brother.

2 Comments:

  • At January 07, 2007 3:27 PM , Blogger michelle v said...

    oooohh tam, you and I are soo different - but i still love ya ;)
    as long as you clean up the dirty diapers I'll poop scoop to your hearts content, lol. All the best in your last three weeks!

     
  • At January 08, 2007 2:06 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

    Michelle...we make a good team. lol. If we lived together, we could have dogs and babies in the house and they would be well taken care of.

    Candice...Really? Peter's so cute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home