Tamaravk

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I can't figure it out and that's ok.

My parents were just walking towards the door, about to drive away in their jeep for 'date night' (probably going to Rona) when my Mom said, " Maybe we shouldn't leave the kids here alone with Nicole..." (Nicole is Katie's rebellious-middle-child friend. Who isn't actually rebellious at all, it was their attempt at a joke)
Then Katie yells after them as they exit the house; giggling together, " Don't worry! Tam is here! She's old!"

hhaaaaaackk

So I'm considering being Campfire staff strongly. Not because of me being old, it's a new topic. I'm just trying to earn support from my parents who think I should work and not not work anymore. because I've been doing that for a long time. I think I was up to a year, then worked for like 3 months, and now it's been 3 weeks since I had a real job. yay! freedom! Maybe I can find something for a few months again, and then be a campfire-er for 2 months. sounds lovely.
It's all up to God, He's doing something complex and unclear right now, but like all His plans, they will come clear according to His timing, and they are always amazing.

6 Comments:

  • At January 04, 2007 7:22 PM , Blogger Kyle said...

    what are you talking about?? nicole is a crazy rebel! she probably will burn your house down or something...

     
  • At January 04, 2007 8:14 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

    Whoaaa...seriously? She's in the bathroom right now...probably hatching up some plan.

     
  • At January 05, 2007 8:07 PM , Blogger Ben said...

    Hey Tamara! crazy cool blog! i guess, i'm probably not a good judge of that b/c i've only read the first post on here... but yeah. maybe i'll come to your church this weekend! oh and i got a haircut from a haircut store, because i didn't know your phone # to call and ask you. so yeah.

     
  • At January 05, 2007 8:26 PM , Blogger Ben said...

    that first comment was misdirected. yeah, life is confusing like that. i have no idea what to do, my parents feel i'm a little lazy too. but i agree with you, God's plans, no matter how foggy, are always amazing. it's kind of disconcerting, but we are in the passenger seat, just along for the ride. i can't wait to get to where i'm going. can you?

     
  • At January 06, 2007 9:06 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

    Ben, come tonight for yps!
    it's ok about the haircut from a haircut store.

     
  • At January 06, 2007 1:00 PM , Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

    you too? I'm praying for you if you'll pray for me! No, I'll pray for you anyway. It's so encouraging to know that I'm not the only one that goes through times when they don't know where they are headed and know that you're not in control, God is. Thanks for reminding me of that. Love you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home