Tamaravk

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's a great day to be alive

I tried Drambuie last night with my Dad and my Mom.

I now understand all the references to 'keeping warm' with alcohol in movies. lol As my little cousin Thomas said after he bit into a very large, Rum filled candy " HOT HOT HOT!"

Things are really good right now. I am reading a book that is consuming all my time. It's one that pulls me away from everything and hours pass unoticed, I love books like that!

And my Mother is making me a grilled cheese sandwich. :D

Katie finally convinced me to take her snowboarding on Monday, and I didn't think it would happen, but I'm excited! I'm going to wax my snowboard. Actually, I should find it first. ha. It will be an experience to drive with Katie up to Blue Mountain. What better time to do it than now, seeing as I have so much free time?

3 Comments:

  • At January 31, 2007 7:37 PM , Blogger Ben said...

    i love those books. haven't had one for a while though. hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is what i'm reading now, and it just doesn't do it for me. i hope you have an awesome time snowboarding!

     
  • At February 01, 2007 12:21 PM , Blogger Carol-Lee Joy said...

    I love those kind of books too . . . when they just suck you in and you can't put it down until you've read every word! Sounds like you'll be having fun on Monday. I can't wait till Sunday!!!

     
  • At February 02, 2007 8:06 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

    i recently read "The Catcher in the Rye" and it did that for me, although i'm not sure if I would reccomend it.

    I'm going snowboarding on monday! Brittnin convinced me it was a good idea, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home