Tamaravk

Monday, January 29, 2007

Portfolio

I am working on my final project for school; My Portfolio!
I might have said that the last project was my last, because it sort of was. project is a bad word. This is way more fun than a project, even if it is called one.

I had over 700 pictures to chose from!


It's going to be great. I can't wait to look at it.

The job search continues. I've decided that with broken windows, insurance going up, Dad's new business, and lack of things to do... that getting a job is my main priority right now. I can't believe how fast this came.

O.k. I lied. I have loads of things I can do, but I don't do them unless I'm busy with something else. I can do more in a day where I go to school or work than an entire day spent at home. It's something I hope to get over.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home