Tamaravk

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And that is what happened

Shudder

I'm talking about cemetaries and bury-ment and armadillo skulls with my friend. She's a talented blacksmith. and still thinks I hate the color black.

Monday at Blue was so awesome. I'm not that daring anymore when it comes to snowboarding...I could have been on Monday because everything was squishy from so much snow. I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be either, but that's probably why. Despite being slow; Dan, Ryan and Eric waited for me at the bottom of every hill. Thanks guys :)

Ryan was so funny...he usually is, but his humour is never anything but clean and nice to everyone. So when he was the cause of me falling over, and laughed..I couldn't believe my ears. And on one ride up the hill we were talking about frostbite and how skin to skin contact is the best, and then Ryan jokes, " haha...'hey, can you help me? I have frost bite on my lips'" LOL. Totally unlike him..at least in my experience.

While we had supper at Subway my friend's Dad called my cell phone looking for his son and said that hwy 6 was closed because of the weather and something along the lines of, " It's good to hear your voice" so he got me a bit worried about the drive home. It turned out ok though, we missed hwy 6 completely and other then a little skid the driving wasn't awful.



Today I'm going to find a phone number, call it, go to town to some antique shop, then to Beauticians for some color for Dan and a brush for Cassy, then out for supper and then absolutely nothing! What a full day I can't believe how much I do it's crazy.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home